1. Bachelors in Computer Science or equivalent
2. Hand on experience in Core Java, web technologies and databases
3. Excellent problem solving skills.
4. Possess an extremely sound understanding of areas in the basic areas of Computer Science such as Algorithms, Data Structures, Object Oriented Design, Databases.
5. Be able to write Collective quality code in an object oriented language - preferably in C/C++/Java in a Linux environment.
6. Candidate must have good written and oral communication skills, be a fast learner and have the ability to adapt quickly to a fast-paced development environment.
7. Ability to evaluate technical feasibilities / design alternatives / frameworks