Role & Responsibilities:
1. To manage multiple engagements and for direct supervision of Consultants in executing IT / Network audit project work plans.
2. To learns to identify areas of IT / Network risk and opportunities to improve IT / Network processes
3. To develops professional relationships that contribute to exceptional client service and generation of additional / repeat business through interaction with client and project team personnel
4. To demonstrates the attributes of excellent client service and assists team members in developing technical and professional competency.
5. To follow direct, client-facing and account management responsibilities.
REQUIRED TECHNICAL KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
A diverse skill base in both IT auditing and information systems.
Knowledge of IT Audits, Information Security Assessments, Risk Assessments and Business Continuity Planning.
Knowledge and experience in reviewing Telecom Billing Systems (Prepaid and Postpaid), Processes and Operations.
Experience in testing IT General Controls and Business Cycle Controls.
Understanding of internal control concepts (COSO, COBIT).
Knowledge of auditing processes and methodologies, including flowcharting.
Experience with ERPs preferred.
Proficient in Microsoft Office suite applications
Telecom industry experience required and should be open to travel