Unified Identity Management - Lead Solution Architect/Design & Integration
Objectives & Mission:
- To define, refine, execute, implement and deploy end-to-end architecture for R4G.
- Identity and Access Management Enabler component.
- Extensive expertise in Web Security, Web Identity and Access Management, Single Sign on Solutions, Federation Solutions, Web Access Management Custom Solutions and Product Maintenance and Support.
- Strong experience in Solution Development, Design, Implementation, deployment and Post Release Support for Identity and Access Management Solution.
- Strong experience in Unified User Profile implementation including LDAP, Document Database Management System, HBase, Cassandra
- Extensive working experience related to Installation, Configuration, system design, Custom Business Solution design, implementation and deployment in leading IAM vendor suite of products, Defining Development environments, Development scope, resources planning, reporting software and system defects and tracking, Client/Customer Management, Monitoring Project progress.
- Vendor Organizations providing such solutions - ForgeRock, OpenDJ, Sun IDM, PingIdentity, JanRain, UnboundID, IBM, Oracle
- Technologies used: LDAP, Meta-Directory, Distributed Database Management System
- Technology product: Hbase, MongoDB, Cassandra, BigCouch
- Looking for Identity Solutions implemented by Facebook, Google, Amazon Single Sign On and Cloud Based Single-Sign-On Solution.