* The IT Manager support end-to-end IT project management & service delivery for the CEPN business, which includes (but not limited to):
* Establish Vision & strategic plan (including multi-year budgets) for the IT services to maximize business value.
* Serve as a member of the management team to drive IT prioritization and support key business imperatives.
* IT Vendor and Supplier management for network, telecom & application hosting services (i.e. KPN, Office 365, SAP, etc.)
* On-premise infrastructure support for NetApp Storage, Windows Servers,
* VMWare, Backups, Anti-Virus, Personal Computers, Software Distribution & IT Help Desk for both an Onshore & Offshore user base.
* On-premise application support for both general business and petro technical applications, which include both COTS and Custom Developed software packages. (I.e. Petrel, PI Historian, Energy Components, Wellview, etc.).
* On-premise Information Management support & Document Control for capital projects and base business operations leveraging Office 365 SharePoint services.
* Supervise a team of IT and Information Management professionals, including annual performance planning & assessments, career development planning and mentoring.
* College Degree; Preferably in Engineering or Information Systems
* Minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience in the petro-chemical or offshore oil and gas industry;
* Significant experience managing both internal and externally provided IT services.
* Willing to work multi-functional
* Team player
* Well organized
* Good communication skills with all levels of professionals
* Continuously aiming for excellent operation in everything you do
* Fluency in oral and written English and Dutch
* Ability to work on multiple priorities simultaneously and meet associated deadlines without losing track of any of these priorities.
City - VOORBURG