- Responsible for IT Infrastructure service deliverable.
- Responsible for IT Applications support.
- Responsible for Managing the outsourced IT team.
- Responsible for Data Centre and data security.
- Responsible Networking both LAN & WAN available at Tuticorin office.
- Should Handle the day to day operational issues and improve on the operative errors.
- Co-ordinate and understand the user requirement and get the service done through the Outsourcing team.
- Ensure the daily backup and schedule for periodical recovery of data.
- Migrate the existing IT Environment to the future Technology for ERP migration.
- Should be responsible for ERP implementation at Tuticorin office.
- Should be involved with HO for IT Infrastructure improvement and ERP Migration.
- Define the IT Policy time to time.
- Responsible for Appropriate Software license to retain.
- Ensure servers are all running 24 x 7.
- Periodical review with all the service provider and outsourcing team.
- Work with the HO IT team for group level IT strategy and knowledge sharing.
Job Specifications :
- Graduate from any discipline.
- Minimum 8 to 15 years of experience with strong IT Infrastructure and Application development & support with domain back round.
- Ability to handle the outsourced team for end user support and drive the team to improve the IT services.
- Experience or knowledge on ITIL Process on IT Service deliverables would be an advantage.
- Effective communication skills.
Education - Any Graduate