* Creating Development plan for various projects & applications & to make sure the work progress of all the team members is on schedule.
* Responsible for development, integration & designing unit testing modules for iPhone/iPad Applications.
* Source code control understanding.
* Experience with developing Augmented Reality applications
* Experience with push notifications and rest based services
* To check the launch readiness of application & uploading the same on the app store.
* Responsible for managing and training the team of Developers under him/her.
Following are the skills, knowledge and experience required
* Collaborate with product managers, designers, and other members of the team in requirements specification, feasibility analysis and detailed analysis of a product/ application
* Strong Programming skills in Objective- C, X Code, IDE iPhone SDK (Minimum 2 years)
* Excellent communication and collaborative skills
* Excitement and passion to work on amazing products with attention to details