- Minimum with Bachelor Degree in any discipline
- At least with 10 years' experience in the international trading
- Exposed into INCOTERMS and PORAM standards
- Fair knowledge on all contract provided by PORAM
- Sound knowledge in UCP "Uniform Customs and Practice for Documentary Credits".
- Understand the complexity of the information related to the shipments, and the international trade laws, and how the information is affecting the shipments.
- Understands the banking procedures and requirements for processing any documents or payment.
- Knowledge of shipping laws and formalities, what are the necessary information to be provided for each shipments.
- Excellent command of English is a must and knowledge of other foreign languages "French, Spanish, Arabic" is preferred.
- Excellent knowledge in costing
- Experienced in preparing offers and contracts and protecting the company interest.
- Demonstrate exceptional communication, interpersonal skills and consistently high energy levels.
Education : Bachelors Degree in any discipline
Experience: 10 - 15 years
- To market the company commodity products produced by Group Factories
- To ensure providing business volume to the factories in Indonesia
- To participate and ensure strong presence the Company products globally
- To sell and export end consumer products.
- To develop and grow existing and new market
- Packed Oil Department Strategy and Planning
- Selling commodity products to the entire world.
- Hedge the sold quantities on paper against the sold contracts to cover our position and to protect the profit.
- Buy the raw oil physically against the sold contracts.
- Washout the hedged oil quantities as soon as the physical purchase is done against the purchased oil.
- Anticipate and protect the profit margin calculated against any sudden market drop.
- Implement and follow the packed oil department guidelines, processes, procedures that does not contradict with PORAM standards.
- Achieve the sales target planned for each year for each market in accordance to KPI.
- Prompt and accurate reporting on the oil status to the Senior Management.