Kindly note only CA should apply for position of Internal Audit, Ahmedabad
- The position is responsible for delivering various solution offerings like internal audits, process improvement reviews, enterprise risk management, forensics, etc. for clients.
Responsibilities would include:
Start up service- setting up the internal audit function
. Audit Committee-Advisory
. Strategic Performance Review-IA benchmarking
. Risk management/ Risk Assurance
. Control Self Assessment/Control Self Risk Assessment
. Training -IA Skill, Risk Assessment, CAAT tools,
. Audit Automation Software-End to End Solution
Clause49, COSO Framework
- Supervise teams of multi-location professionals;
- Manage quality of deliverables and completion of projects within budgeted time.
- Build and maintain client relation by understanding and being responsive to client needs and ensuring high quality of deliverables.
- Contribute in people and knowledge development initiatives by developing training material and conducting training.
- Identify opportunities for new business opportunities with clients, support in proposal development, identify and develop new solution offerings.
- Making presentations to senior management and/or audit committee on findings / deliverables.
Key Job Requirements:
- Good communication and writing skills
- Project management capabilities
- Ability to manage and motivate team of professionals
- Good interpersonal skills