Desirable Skills : Content Writing, Instructional Design
- 3+ years of experience in the field of Instructional Design; preferably with a global organization.
- Proven experience developing instructor-led training and interactive e-learning courses, using established Instructional Design methodologies, in order to meet the learners needs.
- Experience working with Instructional Design teams, Instructors, Project Managers, and Subject Matter Experts in the creation and implementation of print, electronic, and virtual curricula using a wide variety of media.
- Experience with the following software tools: Adobe Captivate, Articulate Engage, TechSmith Camtasia Studio, and basic graphic editing;
- Direct hands-on experience creating training content from initial scoping to final deliverables.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Demonstrated experience in understanding and creating content to meet the needs of specific software user groups.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Demonstrated work ethic and dedication to assigned projects.
- Understanding of project plans and commitment to deadlines.
- Additional experience with the following software tools: SnagIt, Rapid Intake ProForm and Acrobat
- Experience in supply chain or software industry - preferably with a global organization.
- 2+ years experience with JDA Software solutions.
- 3+ years experience with legacy RedPrairie Solutions. Solutions to include one or more of the following:
- Warehouse Management System (WMS)
- Warehouse Labor Management (aka as WFM or LMS)
- Technical experience with RedPrairie solutions a benefit (MOCA, MCS, Reports, DDA, Integrator, MTF)
- Design and develop
- Interactive e-learning that includes course objectives, activities, simulation scenarios, graphic art/media, and valid/reliable assessments to meet course objectives within established timeframes.
- Instructor-led training materials including learning objectives, outlines, hands-on exercises on specific software programs, leader guides, participant materials, and certification exams within established timeframes.
- Quickly understand and translate knowledge into effective content for supply chain software training, including base training, end user training, and technical training.
- Create design plans, storyboards, job aids and feedback mechanisms.
- Adhere to JDA approved design standards and templates for the development and delivery of all training curricula.
- Develop training content in collaboration with subject matter experts.
- Provide updates and communicate effectively with the JDA Project Manager as requested.
- Work with JDA associates to ensure content is effective globally, including addressing issues such as local language and technical standards.
- Mentor and direct other instructional designers in creating training content.