* Manage the performance of services delivered by Human Resources through the use of HR Analytics.
* Design, deliver, execute and evaluate effective total compensation programs to attract, motivate, and retain high performing employees that possess the competencies and demonstrate the behaviors and organizational values that drive the company toward being the best utility in the nation.
* Manage the Performance Based Pay program. Evaluate outcomes annually, reporting results to management and developing enhancements to the program as needed. Monitor organizational performance, providing feedback to management on performance throughout the year.
* Assure the annual performance evaluation process is accurately planned for and effectively handled, including providing the necessary training for management and employees.
* Monitor the effectiveness of existing compensation system, guidelines and procedures. Recommend plan revisions as needed that are consistent with compensation and economic trends as well as Company's philosophy and strategic objectives.
* Coordinate with the Finance Division to compile, analyze, and present annual data to support annual payroll budget recommendations.
* Support and manage change efforts and provide innovative approaches in problem solving. Plans direction for work group to tie in with organizational goals, take responsibility for outcomes, and model desired behavior.