- The person in this role will be responsible for managing projects and developing the Talent & Performance (T&P) business in West India.
- This will involve managing medium to complex talent, performance, organization design, leadership and organization effectiveness with clients.
- The role would also involve development of solutions, market strategies and development of new offers or client segments to achieve business growth objectives.
- The position holder would conceptualize and research to develop compelling points of view, white papers and articles.
Key Responsibility Areas:
- Undertake qualitative and/or quantitative employee research
- Contribute to the development of ideas and perspectives that will strengthen the Practice's position with regard to new thinking, forms of analysis, approaches and services.
- Develop white papers and Points of View.
Assisting to the Senior in following Activites :
- Create strong, ongoing client relationships, becoming their trusted partner and influential advisor on Talent, Performance and Organization Effectiveness.
- Manage medium to large sized client projects; Develop and present insights and recommendations to the client that are business and outcome focused.
- Engage in intra and inter team collaboration to leverage contribution across other Practice areas to benefit the client.
Business Development :
- Identify and follow up on new opportunities within Talent and Performance Practice for West India.
- Participate and lead client scoping conversations.
- Identify selling opportunities through client interactions and take action upon them; Develop medium to complex client proposals
- Contribute to market development initiatives namely new offers/ products and new markets, as required
- Develop other relevant marketing collateral, e.g. brochure content, case studies, articles etc
- Project manage team members on projects and ensure quality by reviewing work product and applying technical expertise (through researching, understanding, and interpretation)
- Manage and/or mentor consultants
- Meet sales and revenue generation targets of the Practice in West India
Manage projects and teams to ensure profitable delivery
- Ensure timely invoicing and collections