1. Position support entire HR Analytics portfolio for the entire group
2. Help identifying the business challenges and use data analysis to help implement changes to the operations, process etc
3. Complete empowerment to study and determine opportunities ins Human captital base using analytical techniques
4. Build and develop HR Analytics team that will cater to all HR information needs of the company
5. Utilizes technology and analytical tools to develop and analyze enterprise-wide people and other cross-functional data as needed.
6. Ensure quality assurance of key human resources data, reports, and metrics.
Desired Profile 10 + years in HR analytics and/or reporting experience
Good experience in:
Microsoft Access, PowerPoint, and Excel experience
Strong attention to detail, analytical acumen, intellectual curiosity, creativity, a proven work ethic, and good communication skills.
HRIS Systems Experience
Headcount reports & analytics
Attrition reports & analytics
Hiring progress, and funnel analytics
Compensation analytics (high level)
Workforce analytics (span of management, layers, etc)
Employee survey(s) & related analytics
Diversity reporting & analytics