1.Maintain and manage office infrastructure, office and office equipments.
2. Update and maintain asset records.
3. Monitor sub-staff attendance and verify it .
4. Oversee compliance's with regard to statutory requirements.
5. Responsible for setting up new offices if any in coordination with architects .
6. Should have know how of HR operations .
7. Able to handle Employment relations and grievance handling .
8. Coordinate with corporate HR for implementing policies and procedures as per defined SOPS.
9. Coordinate with corporate HR and Marketing for implementation of Employment Engagement activities for Chennai .
10 Represent Corporate HR at Head Office .
11. Should be Dynamic and a quick decision maker .