1. Manage relations with the associated business functions and other senior leaders in the organization.
2. Proactively identify and provide solutions for associated business functions.
3. Responsible for design & delivery of OSS systems/apps.
4. Design and deliver Operations Support Systems (Order Mgmt., Provisioning, Activation, Fault Mgmt., Performance Mgmt., Advance Assurance, Device Mgmt, GIS, Network Plan-to-Build etc.)
5. Identify and provide resolutions for technical/resource/project issues across different delivery tracks.
6. Act as the single point of escalation for all issues related to OSS design and delivery.
Qualification and Work Experience
Qualification: B.E./B.Tech. (Mandatory) from premier institutes. Masters degree holders preferred.
Work experience: (Minimum : 20 years Maximum : 25 years)
1. Should have handled large transformation design and delivery program in areas of Fulfillment/Assurance/Device Mgmt./GIS/Network Engineer for Telecom Service Providers
2. Managed a team of 150+ size
3. Should have successful track record in designing and delivering telecom projects in OSS areas
1. Professional Certifications (in Telecom domain/technology/product) preferred
2. Knowledge on Standards such as BPMN, eTOM, SID, TIP, TOGAF, TAM, ITIL etc.
Competencies /Expertise Required (Functional & Behavioral) :
1. Should have deep understanding of delivery management with technical knowledge of Fulfillment/Assurance systems
2. Good understanding of Fulfillment/Assurance COTS packages
3. Working knowledge of Project Planning, scheduling and tracking
4. Should have thorough understanding of Telecom business processes (especially Order-to-Activate, Trouble-to-Resolve, Network Plan-to-Build) and related standards (ETOM)