1) Over-view of entire companys Accounts
2) Revenue Recognition
3) Exposure in SAP Modules & TALLY ERP Accounting package
4) Internal & Concurrent Audit - In house audit covering compliance
5) Co-ordination with External Auditors, (SEBI & IT Audit) and representing in Audit Committee.
6) Payroll processing.
7) Treasury & Fund Management for Operational Requirements including Accounting
8) Funding - Relationship with Bankers. Raise funds per Business plans & BNP Group norms.
9) ALM - gap management; develop strategies to facilitate business growth within Group ALM norms.
10) Regulatory Compliance - Indian laws & regulations, Secretarial & Legal.
11) Accounting; Taxation - Local & HO accounts, ensure compliance with tax laws and audits.
12) Financial Control - business plans, budget, monthly reporting and forecasting, financial analysis, global benchmarking and management accounts.
13) Credit Control - credit underwriting, management & control
14) Product Costing & Pricing - development, review and implementation of product pricing.
15) Technical Risk Management - identification & mitigation.
16) Legal support and co-ordination with counselors on all company documentation.
17) Product development, implementation and monitor progress against approved products.
18) Representation to the Board of Directors & Arval Group Management meetings.
19) Business development; process improvement; system implementation; vendors management; relationship with consultants, advisors and clients; cross functional responsibilities; cost controls.
20) Negotiating with vendors for all procurements and professional service requirements.
21) Streamlining payment mechanism and ensuring smooth functioning of all operational depts.
22) Ensuring proper accounting and compliance with all legal matters encompassing the company
23) Member of various governance committees of the Company
24) Balance Sheet Management - India balance sheet
25) Income and cost reporting of entire Group along with correct Accounting.
26) Preparation of Groups Income and Cost Budget for FY 2015.
27) Computation of Monthly MIS and PBT to be sent to the Executive Directors.
28) Undertaking transfer pricing
29) Activity Based Costing of various products of the Group.
30) Initiating cost reduction strategies across CIBD Branches and Corporate Offices.
31) Forensic assignments for Cash Management Services and Trade Services accomplished.
32) Assisting relationship groups in product pricing and other related business decisions.
33) Undertaking various proactive assignments to evolve ways to minimize turn-around-time in operations and devising ways to automate processes.
34) Manage bank's liquidity; mandatory reserves viz, CRR, SLR; interest rate risk and capital.
35) Liquidity management - active participation in money market operations; fund raising & surplus deployment via Call/Term/CD/G Sec/Rev Repo/Overnight/Overseas markets
36) Ensure compliance to regulatory provisos viz. reserves, ALM, SLR, CRR, PSL, CRAR, etc.
37) Lead & conduct ALCO committee.
38) Manage Internal Transfer pricing - mechanism with accurate effective implementation.
39) Budgeting - in line with India business strategy.
40) Control & manage Country Exposure on India along with cross border exposure.
Finalisation of Accounts
Exposure in SAP & TALLY ERP Accounting Packages
Hands on in Revenue Recognision, Operational Accounting, Treasury Management, Payroll processing and Statutory Compliance.
Proficiency in Internal and Concurrent Audit. Responsibility includes co-ordinate with Statutory Auditors, CAG Auditors, SEBI Auditors as well Income Tax Audit Team.
Expertise in Member-Broker Regulatory and Compliance Risk Management, Investor relations, Arbitration & Reconciliation.
Exposure in LIVE Market Operation in the Capital Market & IPO Segment.
In-depth exposure in KYC compliance.