Domain : e-Commerce (Very well funded Start-up)
- The Analytics manager will help our product and tech team with analytic insights to solution building using statistical approaches.
- This position combines strong analytical, statistical skills & technical knowledge. In addition, they will be responsible for understanding the functional requirements from product and feature standpoint.
- The person will actively collaborate with product and engineering teams to implement analytical models within product features.
- Responsible for data analysis, predictive modeling, statistical testing to support product & marketing functions
- Develop actionable insights from user attributes & behavioral data and thereby create measurable impact in areas of product performance, site conversion and campaign performance.
- Work in a team of product managers / marketing managers to understand problems and opportunities and tailor modeling approaches to meet the requirements
- Effectively understand and communicate the benefits and limits of predictive models, optimization, and personalization
- Measure and analyze performance of marketing models and estimate the impact across various channels of marketing efforts (social, website, mobile etc)
- Provide senior management key insights into customer metrics such as Lifetime Value, Payback, Cross purchasing trends, Repeat customer behavior, Customer segmentation using data mining and marketing analytics.
- Setting up management and investor reporting using advanced BI tools.
- Stay current on emerging web analysis methods, strategies and trends and continue educate self on new trends
- Analyze and interpret data; synthesize information from a variety of sources and zero down the right statistical approach to be used to solve the consumer problem
- Translate business problems into Analytical problem and analytical output to business decision
- Should be able to independently test, implement and validate scoring models
- Able to work with large volumes of user demographic and activity data
- Manage multiple modeling projects simultaneously.
- Bachelor degree in Statistics, Mathematics or Computer science; Masters preferred
- 10+ years- experience in statistical / predictive modeling experience
- Proficient with data mining or statistical analytic tools
- Expert M.S. Excel skills
- Experience in analytical insights and data visualization
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Demonstrated success in defining goals, formulating approach, building & optimize analytical models
- Strong communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Should have working knowledge of SPSS, R and other analytics tools.