The Head, User Experience & Design will be responsible for the creation and execution of a user-centered approach to design and development across the Organization's Digital Platform. He will work with leadership, creative developers, merchandisers, planners to help shape the visual and functional aspects of multiple interactive consumer facing interface needs
Reporting directly to the CEO, the Head of User Experience and Design will have responsibility for creativity, design innovation, effectiveness; making sure that the same is implemented and delivered via a design team through appropriate guidelines, prototype capabilities, usability tests and wire-frames.
Design head is expected to act proactively, take smart risks, think systemically, implement quickly and innovate fiercely.
* Experience in Information architecture, wire-frames, HCI, data flow and Rapid-UI prototyping and be able to pick up new design concepts
* At least 7+ years of experience as UX designer, experience in product design
* Proficient at Photoshop and standard wire framing applications
* Understanding of web-related technology and products
* Ability to imagine and rapidly iterate on beautiful, pixel perfect visuals
* Demonstrated expertise in designing for mobile and web-based interfaces
* Develop and refine a visual system that supports the interactions that makes our users want to spend time with the product, and that engineers can build.
* Solid understanding of layout, typography, color and other design principles
* Understanding of software development life-cycle and exposure to AGILE and SCRUM methodologies.