- Manages a portfolio of project/program/operations management services (project analysis, project execution, project delivery, operations) for retailers.
- Ensures that investments and initiatives in project management services are aligned with business strategy and priorities
- Prioritizes programs and projects based on changing functional needs, resource capacity constraints, risk exposure, and inter-dependencies
- Collaborate with business unit leaders to develop project and program resourcing strategies to ensure optimum support for projects and for the day-to-day operational activities
- Ensures adoption and implementation of project and program management methodology and oversees project and program management coaching
- Engages with cross-functional business leaders to objectively analyze the organizations ability to absorb change and adopt project and programs post-deployment
- Communicates status of the project and program portfolio to all stakeholders in business units and head of integrated services group
- Defines principles and standards to harmonize project management methodologies from third party or external service providers
- Manage, coordinate, track and report project and operating forecasts/budgets/actuals, working with Central Leadership Team
- Monitors value metrics to make informed decisions that maximize returns across enterprise projects and programs
- Define the IT Retailer's project management processes and ensure continuous improvement based on best practices.
- Effectively lead a team of project managers.
- Identify, monitor and manage issues and risks, escalating them as appropriate.
- Facilitate knowledge sharing and training for Project Managers.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and proven ability to work effectively with all organizational levels
- Fosters and builds a collaborative working relationship with various stakeholders
- Must be willing to challenge customers to better understand their needs
- Ability to challenge the various stakeholders involved in a project
- Competent in project management, IT governance formulation, and team management
- Working knowledge of IT risk management, IT standards and policies formulation
- Experience of managing large team of insource/outsource
- Positive and inclusive thinking
- Telecom / Retail background would be preferred
Academic Qualification: BE / B.TECH / MCA