Manage Engagement & OD strategy and ensure execution as per plan in collaboration with all stake holders.
1. Design and execute the Engagement strategy of Company
2. Manage the Employee engagement survey, life cycle ie, planning, executing, communicating and action planning. Engage and partner with Site and business leaders in ensuring implementation of the agreed agenda
3. Design and execute relevant employee life cycle initiatives impacting employee engagement
4. Plan and organize various employee events through collaboration
5. Drive the Communication agenda through various platforms, ie, newsletters, town halls, Leadership communication etc. Ensure uniform deployment across all locations and required impact
6. Drive Recognition program and ensure desired communication, execution and impact
7. Design, plan and execute need based OD initiatives impacting culture and other HR best practices which would help company to evolve as an Employer of Choice
8. Manage the Budgets for all locations/sites
9. Formulating PMS strategy basis historical data and business plan
10. Formulate goal-sheets across levels & functions
11. Online PMS system testing, maintenance and readiness for appraisal exercise
12. Communicate the performance management process to all employees and ensure timely completion of all key milestone processes - goal setting, mid-year review and end-year review. Ensuring performance discussions
13. Build, manage and ensure implementation and effectiveness of the organisations talent management programme
14. Work with Talent Assessment Committee to develop career development plans for Key talent
Must possess strong Leadership & team player qualities, excellent interpersonal skills and networking skills.
Sound understanding of Power business practices is preferred.
Personal authority and integrity with proven ability to establish relationships and exert influence at the Organizational level.
Excellent communication skills
Site / Corporate HR