Manage a team of biddable media experts working on platforms such as Google AdWords, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn etc. The person will be responsible for growing the billing for clients by providing solutions in the search and platforms space. Additionally, this person will be expected to effectively coordinate with the internal stakeholders and clients to ensure accurate delivery of the committed services to the clients.
Reporting of the role
National Head-Search & Platforms.
3 best things about the job:
1. You get to work some of the largest clients in the country.
2. Clients range from all possible verticals BFSI, Telecom, FMCG etc.,
3. Get to work closely with top publishers such as Google & Facebook.
Responsibilities of the role:
What you will need:
- Responsible for driving top line growth for Search based clients in Delhi as a market
- Develop a SEM (search engine marketing) and Paid Social strategy for the clients/pitches. Working knowledge on SEO will be an added advantage.
- Understand client objectives, category/competitive trends for various product categories
- Hands-on campaign integration on DFA, Omniture SC tagging, Google Analytics with tracking performance & make appropriate changes for higher returns
- Working on Bid management tools like Marin, DART, DFA, Google analytics code/goal, Omniture and keywords research to showcase market trends,
- Account management for large search clients. Ability to steer client review meetings on regular basis
- Regular Interaction with Google & Yahoo account managers for initializing new and sustaining existing accounts with new development tools/technology
- Work closely with publisher partners to elevate industry standards in-line with client needs
- Ability to manage large teams on SEM for effective optimization of the campaigns.
- Great Communication Skills
- Smart professional who can think on his/her feet
- Quick Decision-Maker
- Solution oriented
- Abreast with the latest technology that will affect digital advertising
- People handling skills
- Any Graduate/PG (PG preferred)
- 8+ years of relevant experience