Responsible for achieving market share, availability and visibility targets through strong Key Account Management;
1.develop and translate strategy into execution plans and ensure quality implementation.
2.Responsible for bringing innovation into market activation, identify credible vendors and capture market feedback to develop future plans
3.Support development of Key Accounts strategy - Identify opportunities and develop sustainable
Competitive key accounts strategy for the region
4. Effectively execute Key Accounts strategy for the Regions &Country.
5. Execute region wide& Country wide key account activities/promotions inline with brand strategy.
6. Provide inputs into the Brand Plan process.
7. Develop new accounts/markets to achieve growth and penetration targets.
8. Develop and maximize utilization of the key accounts budget including monitoring trade spends,
Travel expenses, scheme spends etc
9.Interface and ensure commercial engagement with main regional key accounts.
10.Develop and manage various schemes effectively to achieve sales and market share targets Ensure timely settlement of schemes and adherence to scheme budgets.
- Strategic thinking and ability to build strong partnerships
- Ability to collaborate with strong people management skills
- Excellent analytical Skills