Head the overall QA/QC function.
1. Ensure mobilization of the Quality function at various Projects site.
2. Monitoring of routine/Periodic testing and inspection of material and end - Product Quality.
3. Establishment of quality requirements and Preparation and Approval of segmental Quality plans(SQP).
4. Establish a plan for routine inspection (Internal & External) and Testing of materials at sites.
5. Ensure adherence Internal Quality Standards.
6. Regular analysis of concrete produced, ensure adherence to specification.
7. To develop new construction technologies and methodologies.
8. Ensure overall supervision of testing the materials (Soil, Aggregates and Bitumen etc.,) in the site laboratory according to requirement and determination of its suitability for different kinds of works in Highway as per I.S, I.R.C and MORT&H specifications. Ensure that all Mix Designs for various grades of Concrete, Bituminous mixes, mastic asphalt ,Base and Sub base coarse as per MORTH, I.R.C & I.S Specifications. Ensure the identification of quarries and borrow areas and Sample collection of Borrow Area, existing site samples& conducting suitability tests with consultants. Testing of all materials (Soil, Cement, Aggregates and Bitumen) with reference to I.S & IRC. codes.
9. Establish and ensure process for calibration of laboratory equipment's, plants like Hot Mix, batching plant & WMM.
10. Ensure monthly report to the management on the performance.
11. Ensure Source approvals of all materials from Clients & Consultants.
12. Ensure team building and development of the teams below.
Industry: - Construction - Roads & Infrastructure.
Education: - B.Tech (Civil), with 25 to 30 years of experience.M.Tech/PG would be an added advantage.Should be exposed to contemporary methods and trends in Quality Systems & Processes of Construction Industry.