- Maximization of Gross margin, stock turns & ROI
- Preparing merchandise & assortment plan for each store.
- Sales forecasting & OTB planning.
- Merchandise buying decision, design selection and order placement.
- Review sales trends by store & inventory level; making adjustments for future replenishment or allocation.
- Sales and design analysis (ROS) to improve efficiency of design selection & buying
- Maintain store assortment & inventory levels within the ideal assortment & defined stock turn target.
- Ensure timely & proper replenishment.
- Timely communication of planogram & distribution of collaterals.
- Pricing & Promotion strategy/plan/calendar
B.3 People Development:
- Develop talent within the team by providing consistent direction and support to achieve stretch targets and take leadership position.
- Retain and engage the talent employed and build a collaborative and high performance team.
- Develop place systems and processes to achieve 'Customer Centricity' as a key value across all levels of the organization.
- Use 'Customer Delight' quotient as an important variable while rewarding performance.
Should have rich exposure in merchandise planning/assortment planning.
Should be from Statistics/Engineering background with very good analytic skills.
Should have hands on experience in the following:
Planning store assortment (based on sales history)
Working out the OTB (opportunity to buy) for Category
Buying & sales forecasting.