1. Prepare the annual marketing plan, specifically: sales forecasts for each product, allocation of expenses between product, Preparing for sales promotion programme and the marketing materials needed to accomplish the goals.
2.To work in sync with the Sales Head as well as Field Force to achieve the Divisions objectives.
3.Develop on-going liaison with key opinion leaders, patient support groups and other healthcare organizations to ensure that significant developments in the field are identified and monitored.
4. Lead and coach team of Product Managers and Management Trainees in various aspects of management (eg HR issues, budgets, resource allocation).
5.Financial management of the marketing including budget planning, resource allocation and preparation of monthly, quarterly as well as yearly reports.
6.Regular Analysis of the effectiveness of all marketing efforts & inputs
1. Experience in Acute Therapy is preferable
2. Candidate should have alteast 9 to 10 years of experience in PMT.
3. Candidate should have experience of managing team.