* Leading, Monitoring and Managing all activities in the legal department
* Review and implementation of all the Legal / Law Enforcing Documents pertaining to charge creation & security creation with an intention to secure the best interest of the organisation.
* Ensuring Issuance of notices/reply to the notices, vetting internal group company agreements, affidavits, letters, Company Resolution, General/specific General Power of Attorney and applications to Government Departments and Regulatory bodies like RBI/ SEBI / IRDA etc
* Managing the Legal operations and litigations of the companies and monitoring all types of legal cases up to Supreme Court level and before the quasi judicial authorities
* Representing the Group before High Courts, District and Sessions Courts, Civil Courts, Consumer Forums, and various judicial bodies on behalf of company if and when required under various Statutes
* Up-to Date Knowledge on matters related to Foreign Investments in Companies and applications to FIPB etc
* Drafting and vetting of legal and commercial documents including contracts, agreement for sale/ conveyance, leave and license agreements, indemnities, service bonds, non disclosure agreements and other commercial agreements.
* Appointing and maintaining sustained contact with legal professionals for initiating and follow-up on legal procedures, handling civil and arbitration cases.