Reporting to : Chief Financial Officer
Department : Financial Control
Role summary :
Primary role: The primary role of Head Investor Relations is to be responsible for raising Capital including secondary transactions, ensure proactive dissemination of information to stakeholders, maintain excellent Investor relations and lead the IPO Process ensuring appropriate coordination and compliance's related thereto.
* To raise equity through private placement & preparing for an IPO in the future
* To be instrumental in driving the IPO process and setting requisite processes and controls for the same
* To raise debt capital through alternative funding structures including NCD, Sub-debt, Bonds , ECB and variants with complex structures
* To conduct short and long term financial planning, valuation analysis through financial models for enterprise valuations and monitor & assess both equity & debt markets on a concurrent basis , providing frequent trends update as applicable
* To lead Investor relations activities through presentations for converting potential Investors /stakeholders, by driving the process of business and financial due diligence, coordinate with Investment bankers and ensure complete process of equity raise in a timely manner.
* To ensure excellent Investor relations on an ongoing basis with effective communication, timely submission of MIS & collaboration with Company Secretary..
* CA/MBA with specialization in Finance & Marketing.
Skills Required :
* Good analytical & presentation skills, excellent interpersonal skills, should have strong networking skills with key domestic and International Lenders and handle terms and negotiations efficiently.
* Experience in finalizing legal documentation related to financial instruments both equity & debt.
* Candidates with IPO exposure, related regulations & processes will have a preference
* Focus on project management & coordination; strong negotiation skills.
* 8 + years of experience in Investment Banking or Corporate Finance