Major Requirement- MBA, PG - 2 years, Should be Full Time
5-7 years should have been in a Leadership role, independently managing Talent Acquisition vertical for a large and diverse business.
* To drive a compelling Employee Value Preposition to make RCOM an Employer of Choice for attracting the best Talent.
* To manage end to end Talent Acquisition process
* To drive Campus engagement for building Young Leadership pipeline.
* To develop the Talent Acquisition strategy and execution roadmap for the organization.
* To spearhead the Talent Acquisition initiatives across the organization as a Centro-of-Excellence.
* To create an Employer Brand and drive compelling Employee Value Propositions to attract potential talent aligned to future business imperatives.
* To use automation for implementing efficient, scalable, consistent and effective Talent Acquisition processes.
* To build and maintain collaborative relationships with Business Stakeholders and HR Business Partners.
* To define, develop and rollout Talent Acquisition metrics (qualitative and quantitative) and dashboards.
* To leverage campus engagement for attracting young future talent.
* Domain leadership in strategizing and managing Talent Acquisition in large and diverse Business organization.
* Proven ability to build, consult, partner and influence senior leaders across the organization
* Poses analytical skills, business acumen and ability to drive teams
* Excellent planning and project management skills combined with effective verbal and written communication skills
* A natural networker with outstanding interpersonal skills with ability to network both internally and externally
* Ability work in a highly dynamic environment, result oriented, effective problem solver and self-motivated.