- The Candidate will work closely to build strong relationships with the CEO India, Managing Directors, CFO India, Human Resources Directors and/or Managers and key stakeholders in the India Region.
- Will be responsible for managing the full range of matters related to compliance and governance, risk, investigations, and compliance training affecting the daily operation of the business in India .
- Promote Compliance culture and risk awareness locally across different levels of staff and use of internal whistleblower mechanisms and to promote an open environment for raising concerns
- Developing and implementing best practices and process improvements, and coordinating between business and functions
- Initiate and drive Compliance Review Board meetings with local management team in India
- Build relationships with key stakeholders and enhance the managements controller-ship in compliance programs
- Initiate and assist in various policy developments, which may involve other Shared Services
- Keep the key stakeholders updated for the regulatory requirements and ensure compliance in due course
- Prepare monthly India Compliance Reporting
- Co-ordinate and support the Compliance teams activities in the APAC region.
- Provision of strategic and tactical advice to the business units on a broad range of commercial issues that may affect the company
- Implement risk assessment programs and policies towards ensuring that risks and potential red flags are assessed on potential projects, managed on contracted projects and reported as directed by policy
- Lead and manage investigations in India following the Asia Pacific escalation process
- Provide investigation reports and provide guidance on lists of follow-up actions and monitoring closure of follow-up items by stakeholders
- Prepare training materials and conduct compliance trainings and certification programs. Maintaining a record of employee trainings to monitor staff.
- Develop an annual compliance training calendar.
- Be responsible for the rollout of the Global Anti-corruption Standards for Financial Controls and Policies across India.
- Facilitate and verify the quarterly anti-corruption policy certification for India.
Job Specifications :
- LLB or CA with 8 to14 yrs of experience in the compliance.
- Should have good working knowledge of Audit, business compliance, FCPA / UK Bribery act, labour laws, Fraud, investigation etc.
- Preferably from Delhi NCR location.
- Job involves traveling across India.
Education : LLB or CA