Head Compensation and Benefits
We are seeking to shortlist high potential candidates for stated role with a leading corporate client.
Summary: Head of Compensation and Benefits is an important role within HR function of the organization. The role-holder is assigned to manage and contribute towards strategy, policy formulation, initiatives and activities with regard to C&B function.
* Develop and implement compensation policy, which is supportive of business objectives.
* Contribute to building the C&B strategy in a very competitive market, balancing business needs and organizational Compensation philosophy.
* Advise, assist and counsel various stakeholders on individual salary management and on compensation related topics.
* Lead annual compensation processes for salary planning, market analysis and Variable incentive payout for the client group.
* Formulate the key assumptions to be used to develop budget of C&B costs, through the analysis of market trends and economic indicators.
* Build strong relationships with Senior Business Leaders and partner productivity through incentives.
* Monitor industry and external market trends and identifies opportunities for change in the context of organisation's business segments.
* Lead and participate in the assessment data process of benchmarking positions to and analyzing data to provide value-added reporting detailing competitive market positioning for the business.
Key Skills and Experience
This job description is intended as a representation of the primary responsibilities of and qualifications for this position. The job description is not intended as inclusive of all duties an individual in this position might be asked to perform or of all qualifications that may be required either now or in the future.