Key Responsibilities include:
* Research, analyze and identify the strategic business plan and roadmap for the Ecommerce business
* Undertake macro-economic research, industry trend analysis, SWOT, competitive analysis, customer surveys, selling trends & patterns, new markets/geography/etc. and provide clear and actionable segmentation models about customers and potential markets
* Derive the best Go to market strategy to leverage the technological platform in an optimum environment analyzing and researching various possible options available
* Formulate the entire planning process starting from Strategy setting to Annual Business Plan setting to BSC finalization and define detailed Roadmap for achieving the set annual targets and also ensure its progress for realizing the set actions required for achieving the targets
* Lead and coordinate all activities for negotiation, presentation and finalization of legal agreements with identified new opportunities
* Provide analytics based insights and recommendations to the Chairman/CEO on business performance and achievement of strategic objectives
* Evaluate new project feasibility using different investment appraisal techniques (e.g. Break-even Analysis, Variance Analysis, Cost-Benefit Analysis, NPV Analysis). Monitor key performance indicators, variances & results of implemented business strategies.
* Work with various business functions to mitigate risks & establish process controls
* Conduct financial planning and analysis to support top management in decision making Conduct regular Profit & Loss (P&L) & business level reviews with business heads
* Minimum 7 years in eCommerce management, digital marketing, and developing and implementing successful business strategies
* Experience in business development, role in related space (media, payments, advertising/monetization, B2B technology start-up)
* Should have in depth understanding of the eCommerce domain and the nuances of this business
* A demonstrable track record of value creation through leading an E-Commerce and Digital function of a retailer of scale through a period of transformation and growth
* Desire to take on a wide range of responsibilities, drive both strategy and execution.