- Develop the BI engine from scratch
- Choose the right data and manage multiple data sources across the different brand teams.
- Build advanced models that turn the data into insights for intra as well as inter function decisions.
- Undertake a transformational-change program so that the insights translate into effective action
- Enable a constant check on the pulse of the business.
- Better customer service and getting a better feel for customers and how they interact with the website.
- Create Predictive Business Intelligence template
- Provide analytical and technical guidance during new activities and projects.
- Conduct monthly deep dives on product performance (B2C & B2B).
- Provide thought leadership on best practices related to e-commerce measurement and testing, segmentation methodologies, customer profile elements, and predictive models.
- Promote consumer segment interests.
- Support the development of customer-centric business and loyalty marketing strategies and analyses.
- Leverage internal learning, benchmarks and category/business knowledge to provide a bigger picture context to analysis.
- More than 10+ years of business experience, with a minimum of 5 years involved with analytics in e-commerce/retail industry preferable
- Strong knowledge of consultative data analysis, interpretation and reporting
- Working knowledge of analytical, statistical and Business Intelligence tools including SAS, MicroStrategy, Access, Cognos or similar tools desirable
- Masters in Statistics, Mathematics, Operational Research and Management or or equivalent experience
- Strategic and analytical with ability to synthesize and organize data/information into actionable recommendations with clear customer and shareholder impact
- Excellent communication skills and are ability to interact with all levels of end users, technical resources, and colleagues