- Senior Developer with strong analytical and technical ability with over 4 years of experience in Enterprise UI development and mobile application development.
- Ability to work independently, good communication skills, Has experience in working on complex and medium to large projects.
- The candidate would be part of the CPB Technology team based in India.
- The candidate would be associated with Global Rollout projects, from design to deployment, which have high visibility followed by support and maintenance in the future.
- Participate in the full SDLC of project based from design through to deployment.
- Support and maintain deployed applications.
- Follow industry best practices for software development and mobile apps standards.
- Update technical documentation relating to design and code.
- Communicate status of projects and issues with project manager.
- 2-3+ years of experience on the above skill set
- An understanding of the fundamentals in object-oriented development and database structures
- Experience building complex UI Enterprise Apps that have been successfully delivered to customers
- Exceptional analytical abilities, creativity and attention to detail
- Good organizational and problem solving skills
- Good team player who is a self-starter and well organized
- Strong oral and written communication skill
- Overall IT experience of 4 yrs
- Experience with XHTML, HTML5, Sencha Touch, Jquery Mobile and Web Services
- Agile atmosphere
- Responsive design
- Ability to create high fidelity prototypes from graphic designer's mockup and wireframes
- Bachelor's degree (in science, computers, information technology or engineering)
- Candidate should be willing to work late in the evening India time on a needed basis in order to interact with US onshore team and to meet urgent requests by Clients.