- The Visual designer will work closely with product owners, designers and the development teams to understand business goals, user requirements, expectations, technology parameters and constraints.
- The designer should be capable enough to produce and deliver user- centric mobile and web interface.
- At least 4+ years of relevant design work experience (preferably in product organizations) as mobile/web designer.
- Strong portfolio demonstrating attention to detail and mastery of typography, color, layout, etc.
- Strong creative and visual skills along with an ability to explain design rationale.
- Excellent Photoshop, Illustrator skills.
- Passion for design and technology trends.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills; able to simplify complex concepts.
- Excellent conceptual skills, comfortable with ambiguity.
- SelfStarter, able to collaborate actively with others in a cross-functional team.
- Good presentation skills, ability to package complex materials.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Able to drive change.
- Great listening skills, with an open minded, collaborative, team-oriented approach to design.
- Working at the early concept phase like creating and developing concept sketches.
- Prepares low fidelity prototypes for mobile apps/websites (ranging from paper-and-pencil concepts to wireframes or interactive prototypes) for internal review and brainstorming.
- Presents high fidelity designs/mock-ups for review/iteration/approval.
- Delivering through the design phase (creating and managing the development of visual style guides, comps, animations and other visual prototypes).
- Completing designs and handing off to a development team (pixel-perfect visual specifications, guidelines and communication with engineers).
- Developing user experience and visual design solutions that work across Services and the product teams with a focus on innovating the visual and motion language (including conceptual thinking, grid, typography, color and overall patterns).
- Creating and presenting design solutions and strategies.
- Work closely with the development team to ensure UI aspects of the delivery in-line with provided requirements.