Looking for a Lead Game Designer who will be working on conceptualizing, designing and developing the next generation of motion-sensor based mobile games. These games will change the way motion based sports games are played. They already have a very successful game in the market with a strong pipeline to bring many more innovative offering. You will be working in an energetic and highly creative environment along with a group of highly talented, passionate, and successful individuals.
- Lead game design initiatives and work closely with designers, game artists and developers to develop and launch new games.
- Develop monetization strategies, game economies & mechanics and gameplay.
- Develop early stage design documents like storyboards.
- Actively participate and provide input into companys strategy discussions and gaming business direction.
- Mentor other designers and game artists.
- Work independently with no or minimum supervision.
- 3+ years experience in professional game design and development; Having published game titles preferred.
- A bachelor or a master degree in related discipline; a degree from premier institute and excellent academic background is highly valued.
- Be fluent in a number of software packages including Adobe Photoshop, Adobe After effects/Premier Pro, 3ds max/Maya etc.
- Expertise in mobile gaming industry as a user and influencer.
- Knowledge of latest gaming trends like free-to-play and in-app monetization.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills;
- Highly motivated to work in a creative and innovative environment.
- Experience in sports based games a huge plus.