- Create a visual language strategy that achieves brand and user goals for various systems.
- Iteratively refine a visual system that supports the interaction, that makes an emotional connect with the users and makes them want to spend time with the product.
- Create elegant customer focused, designs that exceed the business and customer goals
- Communicate effectively in a cross-functional product development team.
- Drive projects from concept to completion in a fast-paced, iterative, product environment.
- Take input/requirements from multiple stakeholders and turn those into multiple compelling design paths - then iterate through with the extended team to find the best direction.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- We are looking for someone with minimum four years of experience in designing outstanding digital interfaces (Web interfaces, Mobile, Backend applications )
- Excellent knowledge of Information Design, Typography, Layout and color theory
- Experience with the conceptualization and design of navigation, labeling, search, and organization systems for websites and applications.
- Has a Portfolio capturing brilliant visual design work.
- Gets a kick out of creating Create Positive & lovable experiences.
- Is a master of common graphic design and Web design tools.
- It would be great if you hold a degree in Graphic Design/BFA/Visual Communication/ or other
closely related courses - but it's ok if you don't