Training & Development:
Effectively identified Training Requirements for enhancing Manpower Skills & Knowledge, designed HRD Calendar Plans for achieving Organizational Effectiveness.
Involved in Budgeting, organized Customized Training Programs to optimize competency levels and also conducted Workers Education Programmes.
- Identification of Training needs and devise training calendar along with required modules and implementation of the same
- Identification and Evaluation of trainer
- Coordination of internal and external training program
- Maintain training records and training matrix
- Analysis of Training Feedback
- Effectiveness evaluation & training effectiveness review
- Facilitating eLearning concept in unit and performing role of HR eFacilitator
- Skill mapping of each individual employee
Appraisals / Career Planning:
Successfully designed & restructured Performance Management System & Processes and also designed Career & Succession Plans for various levels of Employees through effective mentoring & motivation.
Holds the merit of Initiating Rewards & Recognition Programmes and implementing Incentive System.
- Sensitizing & explaining principals & processes of PMS to all employees.
- Facilitating the KRA & Goal Setting process to all management cadre employees
Instrumental in effective Negotiations & Liaisoning Skills and resolving long term agreements / grievances with Unions and also developed & maintained Employee-Management Relationships.
Should be Extensively Networked.
HR Experience in HR Training in large Manufacturing Group should have Leadership bandwidth
Coordination for Development Assessment center for validation of ratings.
Preparation of individual development plan and facilitate implementation of same
Coordination of Consensus Discussion and Finalization of career moves
Organizational Health Study & Employee Engagement
Preparation of action plan for OHS survey and coordination with employee for participation
Communication of OHS result and preparation of action plan accordingly
Regular follow up and preparation of status report of OHS action plan on regular basis and coordination for OHS Review meeting with all Functional and departmental heads.
- Maintaining records of salary, incentives and increments
- Updating compensation structure as per requirement
Top Business Schools like IIM /TISS / XLRI / XISS/ SIBM / JBIMS / XIMB / NMIMS / SPJAIN / FSM.
Computer usage for Performance monitoring: Developed periodical performance monitoring system through SAP/ERP/ Oracle with extensive use of computers at all levels.
Quality Management Systems:
Implementation of ISO-10006, ISO- 50001, ISO- 9000, ISO- 9001, ISO- 2008, EMS 14001, OHAS -18001 systems. TPM, WCM, Six sigma,