- Manage the connectivity requirements for the Client and monitor performance (bandwidth, MPLS, Internet etc.)
- Interact with vendors for procurement of hardware or software as per various IT requirements on a local level or user leve.
- Ensure all organization processes are followed for procurement, management and tracking of any IT asset.
- Implement requisite networks (Ethernet / Fiber), hardware, servers and software as per organization requirements.
- Good understanding of core network portfolios including but not limited to Domain Name Servers, Active Directory, LDAP, Proxy servers, Load balancers, anti-spam devices.
- Ensure all helpdesk activities at all locations are managed through remote or onsite employees or contract staff / vendors.
- Architect and solution new data centers, rejig existing data centers, communications or connectivity as per organization requirements.
- Maintain a list of all IT assets including all software and hardware assets.
- Incorporate systems and processes, as per organization requirements e.g. Help-desk system, Internet usage policy, Domain policies, Email policies, Networking Monitoring System.
- Ensure maximum up-time of all network equipment, communications and connectivity areas for all locations.
- Broad understanding of SAP and databases (ORACLE / MySQL) including knowledge of deployment and management.
- Ability to understand end user requirements and provide solutions through off-the-shelf software platforms or development / customization.
Job Specifications :
- 12 -18 years of experience in the IT function of a mid- sized or large manufacturing organization and in the capacity of an IT Head for at-least 3 - 5 years.
- Should have rich experience in IT Infrastructure, Networking, Hardware, Data Centers and Communication Equipment.
- Rich experience in managing End to End Implementations of SAP ERP
- Experience in managing Software Applications and Databases.
- Knowledge of IT Security, Data Center Architecting
- Vendor Management.
Location - Panagarh