- Work Experience of around 14-16 Years with a Premier background
- International Marketing experience 5-10 years
- Candidate should be from premier B-School & working in FMCG Industry only
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Assumes for group of brand responsibility for monitoring all marketing & and branding activities for all brands globally while maintaining brand focus internally & externally.
- Develops the marketing & brand management strategy to support top line & bottom line growth & foray into new segments and innovative products.
- Directs the evaluation of brand portfolio including brand definition & proposition, advertising concept, pricing, packaging, place and promotion for each category & brand.
- Assumes overall responsibility for Brand Activation.
- Ensures coordination with sales department to implement & monitor all marketing initiatives.
- Ensures effective media evaluation & planning attain maximum ROI by coordinating with key media providers.
- Scans the International business environment to explore options for revenue generation from new and existing consumers.
- Drives the formulation of marketing strategy of encompassing all brands.
- Understands the strategic business requirement of the organization based on the organisation growth focus and strategy.
- Guides brand & category managers to develop these strategies into detailed marketing plans and executions.
- Supports all international clusters towards ensuring meeting the dynamic consumer needs across all international markets.
- Ensures individual brand focus is maintained through all possible media options and coordinates with Corporate communication to ensure alignment of branding strategy and individual brands.
- Develops Annual Plans & Budgeting for the brand and monitors the expenditure.
- Ensures Optimal pricing of products so that the top-line & bottom-line objectives of the brand group are strictly met.
- Strives to increase return on expenditure on advertisement & brand endorsement.