A Leading Brand looking for GM/ Head Secretarial role
Experience : Post Qualification 14 to 20 yrs
Qualification : CS
Job Role Include:
1. Incumbent to clear the agenda and minutes of Board/Committees meetings and General Meetings and ensure various statutory compliance well in advance of the statutory deadlines.
2. Higher level support / advice in matters relating to listing agreement requirements, SEBI regulations on Takeover, ICDR and Insider Trading, disclosures and periodical reports with Statutory Authorities and Stock Exchanges, including Secretarial Audit Certificates etc.
3. Ensuring compliance matters relating to listing agreement requirements including clause 49, SEBI regulations on Takeover and Insider Trading Codes, etc
4. Independent scrutiny/audit of compiled data for reports on various compliance's prior to certification by the Compliance Officer.
5. Active involvement in functions and duties associated with Board/Committee Meetings, shareholders meetings, postal ballot, corporate actions such as dividend
distribution, investor relations, etc.
6. Analyzing the SEBI / MCA circulars, notifications, clarification and its impact on the company and its subsidiaries.
7. Drafting representations to be made to MCA / SEBI/ Chambers on various issues concerning the company.
8. Active involvement in preparation of Annual Report of the company
9. Ensuring overall compliance of Companies Act, 2013 including maintenance of statutory registers.