- Responsible for developing market for soil conditioner products.
- Develop annual sales strategy, business operation plans & policies for developing sales across the country. Ability to devise targets, region wise and develop micro and macro level plans and achieve them.
- Regular performance assessment of sales professionals & key accounts and initiate corrective actions to mitigate risks.
- Benchmark & analyse competition strategies, product reviews, distribution challengers & Channels, pricing strategies, profit analysis while influencing value chain.
- Relationship building with customer base, key influencers, internal stakeholders both in India and abroad.
- Get product evaluated in Universities / Institutes and co-ordinate with government authorities and agencies to get it funded and documented
- Science graduate with MBA Marketing having strong knowledge of agrochemicals market, Institutional network, key stakeholders & Influencers across the country.
- Prior experience in a leadership profile with large Indian r Multinational Agrochemicals or Agro Inputs Organisation will be preferred.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Able to build and lead a large team on a regional level.