1. Responsible for Business Development & Sales of Road Products & entry of company products in State SORs, DPRs and specifications
2. Market technologies to the BOD/EPC concessionaries and Chief Executives of Rural Roads/ Highways.
3. Conduct Seminars / Technology Presentations to Concessionaries / Contractors, Consultants, Govt. -- PWDs, MORTH, MRD and Universities for incorporation into DPRs / Source approvals.
4. Market and Competition Mapping, Budget preparation & Monitoring and empanelment of Business Associates for managing and serving State Highway Agencies and contractors.
Desired Candidate Profile:
Candidate from Bitumen / Bitumen Emulsion, Bitumen / Soil additives, Asphalt Plants, Construction Chemicals or Infrastructure industries will be preferred.
Required Skills & Competencies:
- Strategic Thinker
- Good Communication skills
- Interpersonal Skills
- Technical Expertise in roads construction business
- In-depth understanding of business and business modeling
- Govt. Liaisoning with Ministry of transport at central & state level
- Handling distribution channel