- In alignment with the Business Plans, Set up a World Class Vehicle Assembly plant for Semi Knocked Down Kits of 100 / 200 units of Cars + Trucks per month. Apart from effectively managing day to day running of the plant, institutionalize exceptional quality standards & robust systems.
- Position reports to Director - Automobile Division.
Job Specifications :
- BE / B.Tech (Mechanical / Automobile) with 15+ yrs of work experience in Automobile Industry of which a minimum of 8 yrs should have been in Managerial capacity on Vehicle Assembly line (Cars and Commercial Vehicles).
- Preferred age bracket: 35 to 45yrs.
- Prior industry experience of setting up CKD assembly line for an overseas automobile distributor for cars / trucks will be preferred.
- Should be an expert on Chassis & gearbox assembly, Body / Cab mounting, Painting, etc for A. B & C segment cars, Pickups, Light & Medium Duty Trucks, Trailer Heads and Tipper Trucks, etc.
Education: BE Production/Btech Mechanical