1. Coordinate priorities with OEC and country leadership
2. Support local translation and delivery of global training on Codes (Business Conduct, Supplier, Distributor)
3. Support local translation and delivery of training related to other policies including but not limited to anti-bribery and anti-fraud
4. Serve as point of contact for the Code and related questions
5. Coordinate with others in OEC, HR, Internal Audit and Legal in the handling of complaints
6. Support compliance monitoring and audits via collaboration with internal audit and finance
7. Proactively identify new areas of focus related to ethics and compliance
8. Participate in industry association meetings for compliance matters
Education and Experience Required:
1. MBA/CA,ICWA,M.Com, or an equivalent degree. 2 yr full time is must.
2. Typically 10+ years of relevant experience from a large Pharma MFG Companies
Knowledge and Skills Required:
1. Excellent written and communication skills.
2. Excellent interpersonal skills
3. Strong functional acumen.
4. Leadership Skills.
5.Gender Female MUST