Responsible for negotiating, writing, reviewing, summarizing, researching and executing a wide variety of agreements for companies and clients, including marketing agreements, entertainment agreements, license agreements, real estate leases, confidentiality agreements, and other general business contracts both domestically and internationally.
Job Description :
* Negotiate, write, and execute agreements and contracts.
* Offer counsel on a variety of legal issues.
* Advise executives within the company and work alongside employees in Strategic Business Units, Marketing, Brand Communication, Sales, Human Resources, Corporate Alliances and the International Divisions.
* Manage various projects and deadlines.
* Advise executives on contract status, legal risks and business terms of various deals.
* Explain legal language.
* Provide assistance with global joint ventures, strategic partnership deals, and mergers and acquisitions.
* Draft terms and conditions in agreements.
* Ensure legal objectives are met.
* Research unique legal issues impacting the organization by identifying applicable statutes, judicial decisions, and codes.
* Keep abreast of legislative changes that may affect the company and its affiliates.
* Perform pre-litigation work to minimize risks and maximize legal rights.
* Review advertising and marketing materials to ensure compliance with legal requirements.
* Develop solutions to complex legal questions.
* Provide training to company and its affiliates on substantive legal topics.
20+ Years experience for our Telecom Project