- Exchange Rate Policies & Risk Management.
- FX Operation Manual & Training.
- Compliance with FEMA and RBI laws and regulations.
- Responsible for finding the best hedging strategy in the tendering and execution phase of contracts. Monitoring the booking of Forwards, SPOT, TOM, Cash, SWAPS, Options as currency Hedge Instruments.
- Providing necessary support to business regarding their hedging strategy, movement of foreign currencies and calculation of forex provision for bidding purpose. Negotiation with banks Calculation of unrealised gains or losses as per IFRS and AS 30.
- Negotiation on ISDA. Preparation of Foreign Exchange Risk Management Policies, Boards Resolution, SOD Matrix, and Treasury Dealing Mandate. Taking decision for un-hedged Exposures.
- Compliance of local regulations for restricted countries including Circular 32 Audit (under PP & Specific), underlying management, deal confirmation, recording in KTP dealing with FX All, 360T, Reuters, etc.
Desired Profile - Self-starter with ability to work both individually and as part of a team.
- Excellent planning, analytical and organizational skills with ability to work on and complete various projects simultaneously.
- Strong, financial and system skills including
- Excellent Communication skills
- Knowledge and understanding of the treasury products
- Knowledge of the global markets (forex, remittance, collateralized trading service i.e., currency trading etc)
Reporting to MD / CFO.
CA / MBA from Premier Institute with 10+ yrs of experience.