We are looking for an experienced and highly motivated Financial Editor and content manager with a basic knowledge of marketing to join our Research Desk. This role offers a unique opportunity to cater for the editorial needs of our flagship website, amongst other responsibilities that will boost our image, product quality and presence online.
Requirements (Experience, Education and Skills):
- Post Graduate in English Literature / Mass Communications / Journalism and / or Business / Finance / Economics (British Council Certificate will be an advantage) and Certifications in Content Development and Web-based Writing.
- Prior experience in editing equity research reports for an investment bank or brokerage house and finalizing company notes (initiations and others), industry and sector compilations
- 3-7 years- experience in writing / editing finance-related articles and blogs;
- Solid background in Economics / Finance / Accounting and general capital markets and business knowledge, as well as the willingness to learn more about capital markets on the job;
- Drafting press releases (PR) according to set guidelines and working with marketing partners to understand and implement PR compliance;
- Implementing social media strategies and programs that marks us from competitors, promote our corporate brand, engage our customers and partners, and raise awareness and understanding of our full suite of products and services to key audience;
- Content Development: Liaising with our Investment Research Manager for content generation as and when required.