Greetings from NationWide- The Family Doctors...
NationWide is acknowledged as a leader in bringing the best international practices in primary care to India and adapting them to our unique needs and challenges, NationWide is India's pioneering chain of primary care clinics, providing personalised family doctor and allied health care services to individuals, families and corporate groups. With over 15 centres across Bangalore and Delhi-NCR, NationWide is one of the leading destinations for primary care practitioners and specialist doctors looking to work in a rewarding and fast-growth practice environment.
* Role encompasses oversight of Accounting, Accounts payable, Accounts receivable, Cash Flow planning and forecasting, Internal Controls, Audits , Fund raising and all Compliance. Possibly even oversight of Legal and Secretarial matters, depending upon competence.
* Hands on competence with respect to Financial analysis for decision making. To work with Financial analyst to significantly improve quality and timeliness of MIS.
* Chartered Accountant with 6-8 years overall experience, with 2-4 years in the Accounting function (including experience with managing auditors) of a manufacturing, retail or services organization and 1-2 years experience in a Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) Role would be well suited. While the accounting experience is essential, the FP&A experience is desirable.
* Experience or interest in Risk Management and internal controls would also be desirable.
* Should have reasonable financial acumen and understanding of organizational systems and processes.
* The ability to build relationships at the work place and work in teams would be essential.
* It is important that background of the person is checked for ethical issues since the position will wield significant influence and power.