Actively seeking a fully qualified Chartered Accountant for an IT Firm at Chennai
Our Client is a leading name in the IT Product Development / Communications space.
Key Responsibility Areas:
- Manage, Monitor and oversee the day to day transaction processing activities of the finance team
- Coordinating statutory and tax audit for the Group, both internal and external audit.
- Periodical book review
- Direct and Indirect tax, SEZ, secretarial & other compliance for India
- Preparation of P&L and Balance Sheets.
- Identifies transaction processing and migration to shared service.
- Chartered Accountant with 12 to 15 years of Post Qualification experience
- Good experience in transaction accounting & consolidation