1. Candidate must have 3 - 7 years of total experience.
2. Understanding of Financial Statements (i.e Balance Sheet, Income and Expense Statement) and various terms and rules of Accounting.
3. Skill of generating, creating, designing the report and analysis with gaining and providing insight and highlighting Outliers.
4. Skill of using the management accounting (Sales/Profitability reports etc) and financial planning (Budgeting/Forecasting etc) concepts to assist management for effective and efficient business decision making.
5. Skill of using MS Office(VBA, Macros), Access, Powerpoint to make reporting and analysis more efficient and effective.
6. Knowledge of ERP (e.g. SAP) Analytical (e.g. BI,BO) Consolidation (e.g. HFM) Tools.