- This role supports the Financial Planning & Analysis team to deliver analysis of divisional financial performance, forecasting, planning, target setting, and monitoring of productivity targets.
- This includes contribution to the design and development of tools and analytics in Financial Planning & Analysis via Qlikview and with printing applications.
- Maintain internal customer satisfaction from Business Stakeholders
- Design, build and deliver automated report delivery and MI solutions using Qlikview, OBIEE, N Printing and Sequel Server solutions
- Build collaborative relationships with colleagues within the team to enable objectives to be achieved
- Work effectively as part of a unified, global team
- Proactive in learning and taking on additional tasks & analysis to assist in the achievement of team goals
- Be a positive influence and an integral part of the team - coach more junior Analysts.
- Compliance with service guidelines, laws and regulations
Skills, knowledge & experience:
Bachelor degree : Management / Business / Commerce / Maths / Sciences (required)
- Tertiary qualified in related field
- Strong communication skills
- Sound experience modelling tools for reporting/budgeting (e.g. analyst for Mortgages or Treasury)
- Solid understanding of business drivers
- Professional experience essential
- Technical qualifications preferred but not essential
- Strong analytical skills and critical thinking
- Demonstrated technical ability/computer skills i.e. Excel, Powerpoint
- Experience with statutory and regulatory accounting, accounting operations or FP&A
- Understanding of financial results and business/market trends
- Understanding financial systems and processes